Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Wish


She asked with a strange smile
When would I hear my song
That conveys true feelings of love
For which, I so much long

My life is empty
My eyes are sad
Yet, I look for nothing grand
Just something to make me happy
And for knowing you, so glad

A little poem or a nice song
A special thing that only to me belong
To lift my spirit
And help right what's wrong

You can read your song on my face
Every time I dive into your eyes
And whenever you look at me
While I am laughing and feeling free

You can hear you song every time
You listen to my heartbeats race
To embrace the love in your heart
And secure for it a special place

You can see love's image at midnight
When the night is peaceful and right
For lovers to kiss and embrace
And create memories nothing can erase

You can feel the spirit of love in every place
Where we spend time together
Talking, laughing, dancing, singing, crying
And planting seeds of love to live forever

To be in love is to be
Like a little working bee
It makes honey for all to eat
And never asks anyone for a treat

Love is a magical thing
It comforts tears in crying eyes
Calm fears in bleeding hearts
And frees spirits from all binds

It attracts the joyful and sad
The young, old, good and bad
People like you and me
Who know that love is larger than life
And deeper than the deepest sea
Love is a wonderful dream
That makes everyone happy and free

August 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment